Confined Space Entry Training Middlesbrough
Confined Space Entry Training
This course is designed to prepare individuals to enter and exit high hazard confined workspaces in safety and covers the associated regulations.
Working in a confined space is dangerous because of the risks from noxious fumes, reduced oxygen levels, or a risk of fire. Other dangers may include flooding/drowning or asphyxiation from some other source such as dust, grain, or other contaminants. Get Trained, and Get Certified
Our Health and Safety Training – Confined Space Entry course is designed to provide candidates with a thorough understanding of confined spaces, associated dangers, and the ability to enter, work, and leave them safely.
- Confined spaces regulations 1997, associated legislation and ACOP
- Methods of risk control
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Health hazards and control
- Safety equipment and pre-use checks
- Escape breathing apparatus
- Communication Pathway and Rescue Plan Requirements
- Practical Awareness of Draeger Escape Set
- Practical Awareness of Crowcon Gas Tester & Monitor
- Summaries the requirements of the confined space legislation and the associated ACOP
- Identify a confined space and its reasonable risks
- Select appropriate methods of risk control
- Select appropriate safety equipment that may be used when entering a confined space and carry out appropriate pre-use checks
- Conduct an entry into a confined space using escape breathing apparatus and appropriate ancillary safety equipment, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Be fully aware of the Roles & Responsibilities of the Top Man Attendant
The course is normally conducted using visual presentation, theoretical illustrations, practical demonstrations, and/or participation.
Delegates will receive a paper and credit card certificate upon successful completion of the course.
One-Day at North Tees Training Centers, throughout the year.
One-Day, Per Delegate £180
Our health and safety training – confined Space Entry Courses running fortnightly in our Billingham Training Room. We are happy to deliver training on-site and at short notice. Please give us a call to discuss your requirements, we’re looking forward to working with you.